Dad's Book Club is Currently On Hold
- In this day and age, dads and aspiring fathers need a place to connect with other men in the midst of chaotic lives. Dads' Book Club is about getting together as dads and aspiring fathers.
- All reading occurs during our 90 minute meeting time. Come to group, read for fifteen minutes, and then have a conversation.
- The current reading material is from the Greater Good Science Center connected to University of California Berkeley.
- We also practice naming feelings by sharing a story from our week and then trying to identify a feeling associated with it.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
This community of men is for:
- aspiring fathers (single or partnered)
- all ethnic backgrounds
- Steven Dunham
- Husband & father
- College Instructor
*photo taken by permission from flickr creative commons. Photographer: Pai Shih https://www.flickr.com/photos/pslee999/